As part of our Ash Jewellery collection we have a broad range of Sterling Silver Jewellery available which is specifically designed to hold a symbolic amount of a loved ones’ ashes.
These pieces are made of high quality 925 Sterling Silver, which means that each piece is made of at least 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% is an alloy to give strength to the Jewel.
Typical of these pieces of Jewellery is their perfect finish which makes the jewel unrecognisable as an ash holder.
Details: Ash jewellery, pendant with glossy finish and ash container for a symbolic amount of ashes. Silver pendant inlaid with zirconium.
Material: Sterling Silver
Opening: Screw open from back section
|Tiny (symbolic amount)
|Velvet box, chain